Day 2: Taking the Lead
The Taking the Lead workshop will help you transition from high performer to leader, present yourself as an effective leader, and confidently say ‘yes’ to new career and leadership opportunities.
Taking the Lead is a workshop designed for early-career to mid-level women who want to transition beyond individual contributor and first-line management roles into senior management or technical leadership. During this intensive, one-day workshop, you will learn the proven, step-by-step Women’s Leadership Coaching® system used successfully by thousands of women worldwide.
This one-day workshop includes how to:
• Motivate and engage others, regardless of whether they report to you
• Communicate with conviction and credibility
• Transition from doing to leading
• Deliver presentations and lead meetings that engage and persuade others
• Work effectively with senior executives
• Negotiate the resources you need to succeed in your role
• Indicate your readiness to advance.
What past participants have said:
“Great, structured insights on how to influence and be successful.”
“The workshop was fun. Very actionable!”
“Great material that covers theory but can be readily applied.”
“This was a great one-day re-energizer and motivator.”
* Veritas employees, please select the group rate, $279, when registering!
For information on Day 1, Poised for Leadership on November 14th, visit www.BeLeaderly.com/pfl
Call Women’s Leadership Coaching at 319.449.3333 or email us.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations: More than 28 days before program: full refund of registration fee. Fourteen to 28 days before program: 50% refund of registration fee. Thirteen days or less before program: No refund of registration fee.
Substitutions: You may register a colleague or friend as your substitute at no extra cost if you notify us at least 5 business days before the program.
No shows: If you do not attend and do not make prior arrangements with us to cancel your registration or transfer it to a substitute, you will be charged 100% of the registration fee.